Required Certifications (currently have or can acquire within 90 days)
• CCNA (desirable, not required)
Skills & Experience
• Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Switches, Routers).
• Project Management capabilities.
• Strong customer-facing skills (phone, in-person).
• Excellent written communication.
• Quick learner with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Ability to coordinate between multiple teams to achieve positive results.
• Proactive and adaptable, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• 3 to 5 years of technical experience or previous Network Support Engineer experience.
• Hands-on with networking equipment.
• Knowledge of data centre environments, servers, and network equipment.
• Ticketing system familiarity (desirable, not required)
• VoIP expertise (desirable, not required)
• MSP experience.
• Previous fibre experience (industry or installation)(desirable, not required)