• Full UK driver’s license.
• Relevant NRSWA certifications.
• Previous experience working on a Civils team or in Groundworks, with familiarity with all Tools and equipment to undertake such works.
Desirable skills and knowledge:
• Any PIA qualifications (Duct Blockages, Duct Laying, Box building, General Operatives 1 and 2).
• Experience in the telecommunications industry.
• Excellent communication skills.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.