• Great foundation and knowledge of networking standards, protocols, and technologies.
• Extensive experience with configuring and maintaining Juniper routers in a service provider environment, and specifically with RSVP based MPLS networks, VPLS, BGP route reflector, and dual stack environments.
• Experience with scripting / programming languages.
• Experience with building network automation tools.
• Experience with DDoS mitigation solutions.
• Knowledge of PCI DSS, ISO 27001 or equivalent certification frameworks.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.