Qualifications and experience:
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, you may be required to drive as part of your job role.
• Confined spaces experience and training
• Excellent knowledge of traffic management requirements with experience working in busy carriageways
• Qualified with NRSWA accreditation.
• PIA experience is beneficial.
• Cable blowing experience (144F or larger) is beneficial
• Experienced in managing telecoms cabling work on external fibre build projects.
Essential interpersonal skills:
• Committed to making the Health and Safety of colleagues and the public the highest priority.
• The ability to read and interpret Vorboss subduct and fibre work packages, with familiarity of Vorboss subduct types, fitting, and installation procedures.
• Fantastic communicator, with the ability to express complex information concisely across the business.
• Ability to think methodically and to oversee and coordinate works across multiple sites.
• A self-starter, someone who is going to harness their natural curiosity to contribute to the process and grow with the company.
• Willing to work nights (8pm-4:30am) with periodic crossover with standard office hours.
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise, coordinate and prioritise competing priorities.
• To consistently work with unparalleled attention to detail