• Previous systems administrator experience in a similar industry.
• Keen interest in both set up and design of network systems.
• Advanced Linux Administrative knowledge and experience i.e., setup, maintenance, user account management.
• Windows Desktop and Server Support experience.
• A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies (Windows Server and Active Directory).
• Ability to soundly troubleshoot.
• Experience of implementing and troubleshooting firewall configurations (XTM).
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP.
• Advanced understanding of routing and switches technologies.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.