- Has knowledge and experience of all stages of web development across scoping, UI/UX, software engineering following TDD/BDD, and follows best practices concerning lifecycle management.
- Has experience with building microservices and API’s.
- Agrees that engineers should own their product’s entire life cycle - no “over the wall” deployment mentality here!
- Has experience with React or AngularJS.
- Just as comfortable building prototypes, internal tools, microsevices, and API’s.
- Is an expert in at least one language with exposure to many others.
- You have used GraphQL.
- You have used Neo4j or a similar graph database.
- You can explain Event Driven Architecture.
- You have some exposure to Containers, Kubernetes, CI/CD, laaC tooling, and Public cloud Platforms.
- You have experience with the Serverless Framework.
- You have implemented something that touches on IoT.
- You have implemented something or worked on with a graph database.
We’re committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive team. Vorboss is passionate about encouraging women to join our industry and are ardent supports of the Women in Fibre Initiative (WIFI).
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.