(Please note that this list is not exhaustive)
• Monitor systems security posture and seek improvements (e.g.,vulnerability management) on a continuous basis.
• Provide operational insight to the evaluation and selection of cyber security solutions.
• Administer and tune cyber security tools and solutions including preventative and detective measures such as firewalls, vulnerability management tools, and EDR.
• Assist with technical evaluations and proofs-of-concept for new cyber security solutions.
• Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware, and track its performance.
• Test security infrastructure software and hardware (including virtual) to ensure its effectiveness.
• Develop and document security related practices and processes.
• Respond to security incidents, leading or assisting in initial response, recovery, remediation and lessons learned as necessary.
• Participate in security evaluations and risk assessment of vendors and third-party solutions supplied to Vorboss.