• Experience working in a fast-paced B2B sales environment. (Telecoms helpful but not essential).
• The ability to be positive, possess a great work ethic and passionate to over-achieve.
• You have experience of working with CRM systems and sales enablement tools, preferably Salesforce and Outreach.
• You are IT literate.
• You are able to articulate your ideas and your approach to a wide array of audiences.
• An ability to prioritise workload and meet targets set by others.
• An ability to work cross-functionally and influence decision making with senior-level audiences.
• Take personal responsibility to meet commitments and you actively seek additional responsibility.
• You are a team player and can communicate well to a variety of stakeholders and peers.
• You are fluent in English (written and verbal).
• Work to all sales KPI’s both weekly and monthly.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.