The Right Candidate
Essential required skills and knowledge:
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations in high-growth SaaS or technology companies.
- Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred; Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred.
- Administration experience with best-in-class CRM and related tools in the Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience tech stack for SaaS companies (e.g. Outreach, Hubspot, Salesloft, Gong, Zoom, InsightSquared, Cognism), with a desire to learn how to become an expert.
- Understanding of key SaaS Sales, Marketing, and CX concepts and how they work in practice (e.g.,solution selling).
- The ability to conceptualize business processes, clearly illustrate pain points, and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes.
- Basic understanding of the SaaS technology landscape.
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics.
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- SQL knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Curious, independent, rigorous and proactive kind of a person.
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and interesting way.
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to detail.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.
Vorboss promotes step-free access at our main headquarters, whilst taking into consideration physical barriers employees might face across all other sites.