• To be able to clearly communicate risks with relevant internal stakeholders of all levels.
• You will be able to prioritize your workload in line with business objectives and goals.
• You will be quizzical, and when required, will challenge proposed amendments seeking to protect Vorboss’ interests.
• To be able to always work with the utmost discretion.
• To be methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
• To work analytically, and to be able to ‘see’ the complexities of procedures and regulations.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.
Vorboss promotes step-free access at our main headquarters, whilst taking into consideration physical barriers employees might face across all other sites.