• To have proven experience as an HR coordinator or other relevant human resources or administrative experience.
• To have past experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
• To have the ability to always handle data with confidentiality and professionalism.
• CIPD level 3 or 5 certification is desirable but not essential.
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise, coordinate and prioritise multiple people and projects at once.
• To consistently work with unparalleled attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with ability to learn new software and systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• To be a flexible team player, accepting of change, and are constantly willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.