• Previous civils/ utilities experience allowing you to understand the nature, and the importance, of the work being conducted.
• Exceptionally organised, concise, and able to be critical of workmanship whilst maintaining a strong working relationship with contractors and employees.
• You must present yourself as a leader of safety assurance and provide solutions with recommendations to ensure our standards are maintained.
• You must have NEBOSH Construction certification as a minimum.
• Strong IT skills.
• You must have a desire to continue your education within Health and Safety and fully commit to the team in the new role.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.