(Please note that this list is not exhaustive)
· Assist in the development of accurate financial forecasts and annual budgets, aligned with business objectives.
· Analyse and interpret variances between actual results and forecasted targets. Collaborate with stakeholders to investigate discrepancies.
· Contribute to the interpretation of financial data and provide insights to senior management and stakeholders.
· Business partnering with departments to help them understand and manage costs (inc. headcount planning) in line with budgets/forecast.
· Develop and maintain robust financial models,scenario analyses, and sensitivity analyses.
· Understand business drivers and assist in thedevelopment and tracking of operational objectives using Power BI/Power Query.
· Participate in continuous improvement in the FP&A/Finance function. Identify opportunities for process automation and leverage technology tools to streamline data collection, analysis, and reporting tasks. Assist in the implementation of best practices to increase efficiency and accuracy.
· Support ad hoc financial analysis projects, such as evaluating investment opportunities, pricing strategies, and cost optimisation initiatives.
· Assist in the preparation of financial presentations and reports for senior management and external stakeholders.Contribute to special projects for Team Leaders.