· Own and control the audit programme, including directing external audits.
· Extend our existing internal audit capabilities into new areas and to support additional compliance standards.
· Work with the Extended Leadership Team to ensure smooth operation of the audit programme and timely mitigation and remediation of audit issues.
· Report compliance and audit status activity, including remediation and mitigation, to the Senior Leadership Team and the board on a regular basis.
· Refine and manage the internal audit programme to ensure continuous readiness for external audits and to manage compliance with applicable standards, regulations and policies.
· Ensure that all areas of Vorboss understand their compliance obligations and have appropriate mechanisms in place to meet these.
· Working with our People and Culture and Training Delivery teams, source or develop training material to ensure that our people understand their compliance obligations.
· Contribute to developing and maintaining Vorboss policies and procedures to ensure they recognise and support compliance requirements.
· Act as the subject matter expert on compliance matters affecting Vorboss, advising peers and the Senior Leadership Team as required.
· Always ensure that you have up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory landscape, best practices, and industry standards affecting Vorboss.