• Prior experience in the telecommunications industry.
• In depth knowledge and understanding of contract and carrier/vendor management principals, as well as account management skills.
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
• Experience working cross functionally with various groups and departments (internally as well as externally).
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.