Required Certifications (currently have or can get within 90 days)
• CCNA (desirable, not required)
• Networking/Switches/Routers (general knowledge).
• Light Project Management capabilities.
• Strong customer facing skills (phone, in-person).
• Excellent written communication.
• Quick learner with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Ability to Interact and co-ordinate with different teams to get an issue resolved on priority.
• Proactive, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to manage multiple on-going issues at the same time.
• Hands-on with networking equipment (desirable, not required).
• Ticketing Systems (JIRA Service Management or others) (desirable, not required).
• 2 to 4 years or previous 2nd line engineer experience.
• Knowledge of data centre environments, servers, and network equipment (desirable, not required).
• Previous fibre experience (industry or installation) (desirable, not required)
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.